APETlite PET sheets one-sided with protective film 21.5 cm x 32 cm x 1.5 mm
Transparent PET sheets in premium quality with high impact resistance, good transparency and excellent chemical resistance.
The PET is food safe, non-toxic and 100% recyclable.
The properties are comparable to PETG, Makrolon or Lexan with comparable impact strength. Unlike Plexiglas, PET sheets do not break under high pressure.
- The plastic can be sawn and cut with guillotine shears, scissors or knives.
- Another possibility is laser cutting, milling and drilling.
- Can be cold formed and bent.
- Excellent for deep drawing without pre-drying.
- No cracking under high loads.
- Resistant to oil, solvents, grease, cleaning agents and alcohol.
- PET bonding: 2-component epoxy or polyurethane reaction adhesive, superglue or UV-curing plastic adhesives.
Fields of application:
- In printmaking as a carrier plate for photopolymer film, for dry point etching and for engraving with graver
- in model making
- as handicraft glass
- for deep drawing
- for displays and stands
- as palette for oil paint and acrylic paint
- for monotype
Temperature stability: -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
Softening point: 79 degrees Celsius
Fire protection class: B1
|Shipping weight:||0,95 Kg|