If you are not satisfied with the quality of the merchandise you receive, you are entitled to a replacement or refund subject to the following terms:
- a) You must contact us within 14 days, from receipt of order, so that the exchange or refund can be arranged.
- b) The customer has a duty of care to return the goods unused, in their original condition and adequately protected and packaged to the following address:
Owner: Sandro Maxim
- c) Carriage costs associated with returned goods are to be paid by the customer. Please remember to obtain a Proof of Posting Certificate from the Post Office as we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in the post.
- d) Liability is restricted to the replacement of the unsatisfactory goods or the refund of their purchase price.
- e) For the avoidance of doubt; the liability of MungoLux for any direct or indirect consequential losses is expressly excluded.
- The above terms are in addition to your statutory rights under the laws applying to the sale of goods and distance selling act.